Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ship to Shore...

Like many restaurants Ship to Shore on the strand in Kingston will be having Valentine's Weekend brunch.  Their site shows a brunch option (probably for Sunday) and lunch/dinner for Monday (actual Valentine's day).  I attached the menus for you to check out. 

I have only eaten there maybe 2 times over the past couple of years and I am eating dinner there tonight.  I will let you know my thoughts.

Here is the Brunch Menu Link:
http://www.shiptoshorehudsonvalley.com/menus_valentines_brunch.php

Here is the Dinner Menu Link:
http://www.shiptoshorehudsonvalley.com/menus_valentines_dinner.php

They are located on 15 West Strand, Kingston, NY 12401
Phone: 334-8887

I gotta run or I will be late for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. I believe we ate there once and it was very good! We went for New Year's Eve dinner, actually, with the boys...as I remember the place, it's "cozy." I'd be interested in your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cozy! I like the atmosphere. They were able to accomodate our party of 8 (with a reservation). Our waiter didn't seem to pleased when we asked for seperate checks for couples. (we did this before we ordered) oh, well. Everyone loved what they got, which ranged from rissoto to a tuna steak. I unfortunately had food that was way too spicy for me. The menu did state red pepper flakes but holy moly it was so over powering that I couldn't really taste anything else. I thought it was just me but I let two other people try it and they agreed. I should had talked to the waiter but I didn't. I felt ackward about sending my food back-If you've seen the movie "Waiting"- you know why. The only other thing was the buser spilled water down the back of my coat but really that was not a big deal- it was just water and I didn't have a fancy coat on.

    I would still recommend going there but not with a large group.

    ReplyDelete