Monday, September 16, 2013

Take 2: Pasquale's Pizza

The Tasting
For this tasting my husband and I opted to take out and order a large pie.  The hubby went to pick it up and when he brought it home, placed it on our kitchen table leaving the the grand revealing for me.  The anticipation was building to see the pizza not only because was I excited to start the next official tasting but I was super hungry too!  I flipped the lid to open the pizza box and was immediately disappointed.  The pizza pie seemed small, it was haphazardly cut, and it just appeared to be a big cheesy mess.  This was not a great start.  To cut to the chase here after my husband and I both took our first bites it was confirmed; this was a 'no bueno' pizza.  It was very greasy, low in flavor, and unevenly cooked.  Enough said.


The Rating
I'm sorry to post this but I am going to have to give this pizza tasting a one star out of five.  It wasn't good and it was kind of expensive $15.  Granted we did add a topping so that raises the price but it didn't help in the value of the pie.  I would not recommend getting pizza here. 

Your comments are welcome.  I would love to hear what you think.  Please feel free to post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment