Monday, September 16, 2013

My Hero!



The Tasting
My first pizza tasting was quite a success I have to say.  I gathered all the troops (husband and toddlers in tow) and sat down for easy breezy afternoon lunch.  My husband and I ordered two cheese slices each and one for the babies to share.  Our first impression of the pizza was that the slices were BIG, which was great!  The crust was the perfect thickness, cheese pretty good, and the sauce about average.  I am picky about my sauce.  Now, as far as price goes- we should have just ordered a large pie and taken the leftovers home, it would have been the more economical thing to do.  So I guess we'll call that my 'rookie mistake'.  It was only my first tasting so next time we are going to order a large pie!

Some Ups Some Downs
They do have specials on Wednesday and Thursday for a large cheese pie for $9.99.  Not a bad price. They don’t have a website or a Facebook page.  Unfortunately, you won’t be able to pull up their menu before you visit.

The Rating
So for the official pizza rating, (Said in a positive tone) the actual pizza was 'Okay'.  It didn't really wow me but my overall experience at My Hero was really good.  It was a pleasant surprise that they had high chairs available, they were clean, and the straps and buckles were intact.  This is such a rarity at most restaurants.  Most importantly my kids ate the pizza.  I have picky eaters and to see them smile, eat, and enjoy themselves was great.  Those two factors made the whole ‘eating out in public with toddlers' experience’ easy.  This is not a word that I think most parents use in association with eating out at restaurants.  It sure isn't one I use very often.

Thank you My Hero pizza for the lunch.  Out of 5 stars I give you a 3.
 




 Your comments are welcome.  I would love to hear what you think.  Please feel free to leave a comment  below.

No comments:

Post a Comment