Monday, September 30, 2013

'I Dream of Pizza' Take 3- La Bella

La dolce vita!  Third times the charm. Thank goodness.  I was starting to lose my faith in the pizza that was being made in New Paltz.  Thankfully La Bella pizza saved the day, helped raise my spirits, as well as fill my belly with delicious ooey gooey cheesiness.  

First off here is an enjoyable tune to fully encapsulate the mood I was in while eating this pizza and writing this blog post.


The Viewing:

The Tasting
As you can clearly see, this pizza hit all the high points I was looking for.  It filled the box it came in, barely able to shift around.  The slices were evenly cut and had the proper ratio of cheese to sauce.  When I opened the box the pizza smelled heavenly.  To be honest when we picked it up i knew it was going to be good.  The small bursts of steam coming out of the box gave a great preview.  I may have drooled on the box.  

The first slice was a blur to be honest.  It tasted really really good.  So, I simply went into a quick food comma or pizza utopia if you will.  But what I can recall was that the pizza wasn't droopy, it had great flavor, and made me want more.   My kids loved it too! Double bonus (literally).

One bite

So I definitely recommend getting a slice or a pie at La Bella.

The Rating:
I give them 4 stars out of 5.  Let's be honest it wasn't the most amazing pizza I have ever had in my entire life but it was really good and hit the spot.  I feel you can't go wrong with that!

Your comments are welcome.  I would love to hear what you all think too.

No comments:

Post a Comment