Monday, January 17, 2011

Holiday!

I hope you read the title 'Holiday' the way Madonna sings it - 'Holladaiee'.  Today is a day off for most people and I hope you are not going to sit at home all day.  Today may be your catch up day from the weekend or your recovery day from celebrating the Jets vicotry over the Patriots but no matter try to get outside even if for only 20 minutes.  Go snowshoeing, hit up the grocery store (that has a redbox), make a snowman (before mother nature washes the snow away tomorrow), or go out to eat for lunch today. 

I am about to head out to do some retail therapy myself.  I hope it is a successful shopping trip.  It is long overdue and much needed.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and I am going to continue on with my domesticated monday.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I ended up only going grocery shopping and spending the rest of the day in the kitchen cooking. Next time I will pick something up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete