Monday, January 10, 2011

Paper kindling...

I am making paper twist kindling and thought I might try to sell them.  I am not sure how well this will go over but it is worth a try.



I will make you for your home or business 20 individual Paper Twists to be used as Kindling Bundles for your fireplace or woodstove for $5.  We can talk about delivery when your order is put in.  You can put in your order by commenting or emailing me at anniepilek@yahoo.com

Stay warm!

P.S. I am also going to experiment with making wax firestarters too.  If all goes well I will make them available too.



2 comments:

  1. Great little cottage industry start! Hmmmm...trying to think of a name for it for you..."Kindling Gardens?" If you added sleepy time items, nightcaps, handmade soaps, etc. it could be "Bed, Bath and Burnables!" Need more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I will keep brainstorming :)- Thank you.

    ReplyDelete