Monday, November 15, 2010

100 things to be Thankful for...

One of the many magazines I peruse through had an article called 100 reasons to be thankful during the holidays...

So I thought I could come up with my own...however I probably should have done this 100 days before January 1....

I will be adding a few things to be thankful for through January 1.

Here we go:

  1. Netflix- what a great invention.  I am currently in love with it and my blue ray player.
  2. Spell Check- really we all should be thankful here.
  3. My husband- I completely lucked out and am thankful on a daily basis.
  4. Leftover halloween candy
  5. EZ pass- People you really need to get on board here.
  6. My cousins- always supportive of me- I love them.
  7. Pleasent conversation with a stranger on a plane.
  8. Holiday Cocktail Parties- what's not to be happy and thankful about; great food, drink, and friends.
  9. Caller ID
  10. Having a job and doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment