Monday, November 29, 2010

10 out of a 100

I have only carved a sliver off my 100 things to be thankful for list.  Here are 10 more things I am thankful for over this holiday season (in no particular order):
(20/100)
  1. Morning coffee-  Love the smell of it and the much needed caffinated effects.
  2. Digital Cameras- Two reasons here: I am not very photogenic and I am a novice photographer sooo..I think you get.
  3. Woodstove- one of the best features in our house!
  4. Flannel Sheets- It is getting to be in the mid 20's at night now, brrrrr- chatter chatter
  5. Pandora.com- Lifesaver when in need a new playlist.
  6. Rail Trail Access - The rail trail is right across the street from our house, so nice for all seasons. (especially because I saw a Pileated Woodpecker and 2 Blue Mountain Birds yesterday so pretty!)
  7. Better Homes Cookbook- Thanks Mom for this Christmas present from years ago or poor Matt would be eating Elbow Macaroni with Chick Peas every night- ( Too bad it's my fav)
  8. Target Red Card 5% off everything!- If you don't have a Red card I am sorry because this time of year it is soo nice to automatically get 5% off your bill for just being a customer.  Thank you Target!
  9. Hot Apple Cider at the Mohonk Gift Shop- Besides the awesome conversations you can have at the counter, the apple cider is so good and so nice after so many interesting cafeteria lunches at the MoMoHo.
  10. Evite- I love Evite! It is so easy, so fun and really helps makes connecting with friends when throwing any kind of party.

No comments:

Post a Comment