Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few more things to be thankful for...

I need to get a move on with my list.  Here are a few more things I am thankful for...(20/100)

  1. Having Sunday and Mondays off from work.  I love the weekend day but I also love being able to get stuff done when everyone else is at work.
  2. Flannel bed sheets- um hello it is going to be 19 degrees tonight.
  3. Glitter- No I am not reaching here nor am I referring to that horrible movie by Mariah Carey.  I  am referring to nice sparkly timny shards ofmetal.  Glitter is great, the world is a better more beautiful place because of glitter!
  4. Facebook!- Though some would beg to differ I think it is a great way to stay in touch in the fast moving world, market our business, and to procrastinate (which is what I am doing now by making this list)
  5. LED Christmas lights.  Any way to save money and still be fun and fancy free sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment