Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun Finds in today's paper

Here are a few things I found either fun or different and I wanted to share them.

Fabulous Fruit Festival ( I know I have been heavy on the festival recommendations but I can't help it, I love food festivals!)
DuBois Farms- 209 Perkinsville Road, Highland
Saturday, September 4
Lots of stuff to do for families: Tractor rides, corn mazes, visit with farm animals, 4 variteis of fruit to celecrate and most importantly apple cider donuts!
P.S. - It's free Admission too!

Outdoor Concert
5:00 p.m.     Corner of Wall and North Front Street in Kingston
wallstreetjazzfestival.com

English County Dance- ( I know this sounds a bit cheesy but I can't help but picture a scene from Pride and Prejudice, except without all the cool dresses.)
Hurley Reformed Church
7:30 p.m. Sept. 4
$10
Beginners welcome!

Free Acting Workshop offered September 7 in Goshen
159 Main St. Goshen
Clases taught by David Patrick Wilson
Reservations are necessary.
Please call 294-7500 or email at david@willgilly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment